Sales Job Vacancy, Plymouth, Devon, UK
BaKare Beds are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Department:||Bakare Sales (Plympton)|
|Responsible to:||Sales Manager / Office Manager|
About The Role
BaKare Beds supply a range of world class healthcare beds & products to the UK & Ireland. Clients include individuals requiring assistive products within the home, care homes, special needs schools & hospices.
Sales Manager / Office Manager
£18-20k Basic £25-30k OTE
28 days annual leave including public holidays. Company contributions to pension scheme.
Mon – Thurs 8.30 – 17.00
Fri 9.00 – 16.30
- Minimum 1 years experience within sales.
- 2 written or verbal references
Overall purpose of job:
As part of our exciting strategy for growth we seek an office based sales adviser to assist suitable levels of sales in line with company business plan targets. Due to the sensitive and vulnerable nature of some of our clients, a sympathetic and caring approach is required in order to maintain the company’s excellent reputation for service & care. All staff are DBS (criminal records) checked.
Some travel will be required:
- National travel typically no more than 1-2 times per month
- International travel for staff training typically no more than once every 1-2 years.
The company will cover all travel and accommodation costs.
- To work as part of a team in promoting the BaKare range of products.
- Ensuring that targets and objectives are achieved on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Key account management of clients
- Respond to all incoming leads immediately and effectively
- Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation
- Call existing and new clients and make sales appointments
- Identify and remain up to date on potential business
- Achieving a high level of customer service
- Administrative duties
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Empathy whilst dealing with clients
- Ability to understand & retain detailed technical specifications
- Good organizational skills
- Essential IT skills
Key Results Areas:
- To increase sales revenue and sales turnover achieved and reviewed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintaina good working environment so tasks / work loads are achieved.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
To enquire, please send CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.