After Sales Support
Bakare are experts in supplying service contracts to the care sector with over 20 years experience with services ranging from emergency call-out through to inclusive maintenance contracts.
We offer a range of tailored solutions from large care groups to individuals in the community
Benefits of a Bakare Service
- Products include: all manufacturers’ beds, air mattresses, LOLA testing of hoists (eg Liko, Arjo, Invacare, etc) & recliner chairs.
- Engineers vehicles are equipped with most commonly required spares to ensure a first time fix
- Fast dispatch of spares from our large UK stocks
- Assistance if equipment is beyond economical repair
The BaKare Service includes:
- Scheduled service & inspection.
- Qualified Engineer telephone response within 12 hours of the fault being reported.
- Qualified Engineer on call 365 days a year.
- Annual reporting of logged faults, enabling clear identification of inherent problems and staff training requirements
I work for a charity called Stick ‘n’ Step, we provide support for children with Cerebral Palsy and their families. We have used Bakare’s service on a number of occasions and will continue to do so in the future. They provide an amazing service in initial discussions, face to face visits and after-sales customer service. I have always found Karen, Simon, Andy and the team to be pleasant, prompt, thorough and incredibly supportive throughout their process. I would highly recommend using their services.
Stick ‘n’ Step
Real Support. 365 Days A Year.
We know what it’s like to need support.
Our philosophy is to treat you as we would like to be treated and it’s no wonder that some of our best reviews are about our amazing support. Customer support 7 days a week, 365 Days a year including public holidays, 12 hour response, 24 hour fix, with all engineers eCRB checked and manufacturer trained.
Service and Repairs
Our engineers are trained in the service and repair of most makes of electric adjustable beds, and have access to a huge range of replacement motors, handsets and other spares, such as Ilcon and Okin & Okimat motors.
We have engineers nationwide and are happy to provide support across the UK. We have also provided support to the Channel Islands and as far as the Shetland Islands.
Breakdown call-out and repair with prices starting from £85. We repair:
- beds (including non-BaKare / Volker beds such as spares and repairs for Invacare, Oihana and Pardo beds)
- mattresses (including air mattreses)
- hoists (eg Liko, Arjo, Invacare, etc)
- other mobility equipment
We offer annual / periodic service / inspection of the above. We also can help with:
- Delivery and bed moves
- PAT testing
- BaKare technicians are trained to service most types of mobility products including those supplied by third parties.
All BaKare products are covered by a full call out, parts & labour guarantee for 12 months from the date of purchase. As an additional service to all of our customers, BaKare also offers a FREE 3 year parts guarantee, giving you additional protection.
BaKare offers you the opportunity to extend the warranty of your product for a further 1,2,or 4 years, giving you the peace of mind that comes from a network of BaKare engineers.
Spares & Accessories
To order BaKare Spares & Accessories please contact us.
Delivery of BaKare parts & accessories will normally take around 2 to 3 days subject to availability.
You may also wish to view the BaKare parts list, more information.
The BaKare Service Plan gives you:
- Total protection for your product.
- Peace of mind against call-out and labour bills.
- Repairs by a nationwide network of BaKare engineers.
- Annual Inspections.
- Renewable protection, normally for the life of your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How soon can an Engineer attend to my product?
A. The Engineers normal working week is 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The usual call out response for repair work is within 5 working days. In the event of an emergency situation we will endeavour to respond by next working day subject to engineer availability and this may incur additional costs.
Please contact our support centre on (01752) 512222, to find out more about how we can service