BaKare Beds are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Department:||Bakare Sales (Plympton)|
|Responsible to:||Sales Manager / Office Manager|
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
About The Role
BaKare Beds supply a range of world class healthcare beds & products to the UK & Ireland. Clients include individuals requiring assistive products within the home, care homes, special needs schools & hospices.
Overall purpose of job:
To assist suitable levels of sales in line with company business plan targets. Due to the sensitive and vulnerable nature of some of our clients, a sympathetic and caring approach is required in order to maintain the company’s excellent reputation for service & care. All staff are eCRB checked.
Some travel will be required:
- National travel typically no more than 1-2 times per month
- International travel for staff training typically no more than once every 1-2 years.
The company will cover all travel costs.
- To work as part of a team in promoting the BaKare range of products.
- Ensuring that targets and objectives are achieved on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Key account management of clients
- Respond to all incoming leads immediately and effectively
- Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation
- Call existing and new clients and make sales appointments
- Identify and remain up to date on potential business
- Achieving a high level of customer service
- Administrative duties
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Empathy whilst dealing with clients
- Ability to understand & retain detailed technical specifications
- Good organizational skills
- Essential IT skills
Key Results Areas:
To increase sales revenue and sales turnover achieved and reviewed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Maintain a good working environment so tasks / work loads are achieved.
|Perm / Temp:||Permanent position|
|Salary:||Neg + bonus|
|Eligibility:||Applications can only be accepted from candidates who are authorized to work for any UK employer. All applicants will be enhanced CRB checked. We will also require references.|
To enquire, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.