The Evolution 400 nursing bed uses intelligent motor control systems to ensure excellent comfort and positioning assistance for the user, whilst offering the carer time saving and safety features during moving and handling operations. The concealed braking system offers increased stability whilst retaining its aesthetics.
Lowering the bed to the floor significantly reduces the risk of injuries from a fall from bed.
A choice of wooden finishes, side rails and accessories allow the Evolution 400 to provide solutions such as increased user safety and the ability to promote and maintain independence. Its design and choice of colour features allow it to compliment any room setting.
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy.
- Adjust height for transfers or care.
- Choose from a range of wood colours to match your decor.
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control.
- Easier transfers with quad assist rails.
- Choose from a range of accessories.
- Four section profiling.
- Anti-stomach compression.
- Height adjustment from extra low to high (25-82cm).
- Also available in 4ft (120cm) width.
- Safety low voltage handset & control system.
- Trendelenburg & Anti-Trendelenburg.
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off.
- Meets current & future (due April 2013) EU / UK legal & safety requirements.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms).
The four-part reclining surfaces with mattress compensation as recommended by the German Nurses Association (DBfK) offer optimum ergonomics and thus prevent the development of pressure sores. By user adjustment of the back rest and leg section, this allows the occupant to be raised upwards gently, while the comfort sitting position is ideal for watching television or reading, in addition to having a positive effect on breathing and circulation.
The Evolution bed series can be equipped with the following reclining surfaces*
*Some restrictions may apply.
Swivel-mounted, split side rail (GS)
Vertically-adjustable split side rail (VGS)
Unilaterally split side rail (GSE/VGSE)
Full-length side rail (DS)
The intelligent alignment process with back rest adjustment prevents the occupant from coming into contact with the headboard and simultaneously relieves pressure on the buttocks.