Benefits of Electric Profiling Beds
All of our beds can be profiled at the push of a button.
Independent adjustable lying surface with profiling controlled using a handset.
What Is A Profiling Bed?
A profiling beds has a lying surface consisting of 4 sections that are moved to raise the head or the knees to increase mobility, care, comfort & circulation. The sections are operated using electronic hand controls controlling electric motors.
Benefits of a Profiling Bed:
- A profiling bed has a ‘flexible’ lying surface and allows you to sit up in bed or raise your feet at the touch of a button on the handset.
- Our beds have separate head, centre & foot sections which are all independently moveable. The handset controls low voltage electric motors which change the profile of the bed.
- Powered by a low voltage electric motor underneath the mattress surface, each section of the bed can be positioned independently.
- Profiling enables you to achieve an infinite amount of positions which help to maximise comfort & provides the prerequisite for relaxation.
- When raising the back section on our beds, it is automatically withdrawn, in order to reduce stomach compression.