Bakare Beds Ltd Terms & Conditions for WEBSITE USAGE
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern BaKare Beds Ltd. relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “BaKare Beds Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Its registered office is Unit 1a, Bluewater Estate, Bell Close, Plympton, Devon, PL7 4JH and registration number is 02813000. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will be secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may collect the following information about you: name and job title; contact information including email address; other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; to periodically send you promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by using the email address that you have provided.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable upon application. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to BaKare Beds Ltd, Unit 1a, Bluewater Estate, Bell Close, Plympton, Devon, PL7 4JH. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, or incomplete, please write to us as at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18/02/11.
Company Registration No: 2813000
Vat No: 643405947
Bakare Beds Ltd General Terms & Conditions of Supply
For all order we require written confirmation, this can be via Fax, Letter or E-mail, this confirmation MUST state the following:
- Name and contact details.
- Delivery address
- Invoice address if different from above
- Products and quantities required.
DELIVERY (standard items 4-6 weeks, Special order 10-14 weeks )
Bakare will try to deliver the goods as arranged with you. The delivery dates are given as accurately as possible but we cannot guarantee them. You are not entitled to cancel the order or to claim damages if we cannot deliver on the dates we have arranged.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, inform us within fourteen days after delivery and we will arrange to collect the product(s) as soon as possible. In cases where the product(s) are in perfect condition, BaKare Beds Ltd. will refund all monies paid for returned products including standard delivery charges, but excluding non-standard delivery and installation charges. We will not charge a de-installation charge. Where damages, either mechanical or cosmetic are apparent, and have been caused by neglect, wilful damage or by any other nature, charges of any or the entire total purchase price may apply. We do not buy back the goods from you outside of the fourteen day money back guarantee.
This does not apply to:
- special order items
- for hygiene reasons, mattresses, or any sundry products likely to be used against naked skin
To cancel, you can email, fax or write to us within fourteen working days of the delivery. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. Items can be returned or we can arrange collection.
A 20% non returnable deposit will be required on all special orders. Deposits may also apply to Care Cots.
We will then begin to process your purchase. We will be entitled to recover any costs we have to pay for the order if you cancel it.
WHO OWNS THE GOODS.
You will only own the goods when you have paid us all the amounts you owe under the goods order. Until that time we may recover the goods at any time.
We supply goods with a 24 month parts guarantee and a 12 month labour guarantee which applies from the date of installation and which covers the cost of parts and labour for faulty manufacture. It does not cover user error or misuse. We may repair or replace products at our discretion.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Every year BaKare Beds deal with hundreds of people. However, every so often someone is left feeling unhappy. Unfortunately, these things can happen and we have a policy of continuous improvement in order to provide customers with a great experience, which is why we have a complaints procedure. What you tell us helps to improve our service to you. We will treat your complaint confidentially, seriously and quickly. It is really important to let our staff know that you are unhappy and to give them the chance to put things right. Otherwise, please request our complaint form to initiate a formal complaints process. Please contact us on (01752) 512222 or *protected email*.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights