IMPULSE XL KL Hospital Bed
Extreme Durability for Heavier Patients
The Impulse XL KL bariatric clinical bed meets the highest requirements of stability, comfort and functionality with a safe working load of 300 kg and the functional range of the Impulse KL series. The Impulse XL KL model also features outstanding handling characteristics thanks to the 150 mm double castors, which are also equipped with a fixed direction and central brake and guarantee the safe transport of occupants. The mobilising side rail system is manufactured completely from anodised aluminium. This creates additional stability during use by heavy occupants, particularly as a mobilisation aid. With a safe working load of 300 kg and the functional range of the Impulse series, the model meets the highest requirements of stability, comfort and functionality.
The Impulse XL KL bariatric clinical bed features a metal lattice reclining surface, reinforced specifically for the heavy load. This bariatric model is also equipped with the proven four-part reclining surface with back rest adjustment as recommended by the German Nurses Association (DBfK), and increases patient comfort. Additionally, the comfort seating position for back rest and leg section allows the patient to be raised upwards gently to a position ideal for optimum caregiving or watching television.
Fields of application
- Obese or heavy occupants (up to 270 kg)
- Patients with higher space requirements
- High stability requirements
- As bed with a comfort width of 100/120 cm
- Mother and child bed
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy
- Adjust height for transfers or care
- Move easily with electronic retractable wheels
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control
- Choose from a range of accessories
- Four-part reclining surface with mattress compensation
- Anti-stomach compression
- Very good range of possibilities for adjustment – maximum care height of 86 cm *
- Comfort mounting height of 36 cm *
- Extreme stability in every position
- Automatic comfort seating mechanism for raising to a sitting position
- Safety low voltage handset & control system
- Trendelenburg & Anti-Trendelenburg
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off
- Integrated bed extension
- Meets EU / UK legal & safety requirements
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms)
- Low position: 36 cm
- Working height: 86 cm
- Chassis: 150 mm double castors with four-wheel central brake and fixed direction
- Safe working load: 300 kg
- Reclining surface: 100 x 200 cm or 120 x 200 cm*
- External dimensions: 116 x 220 cm or 136 x 220 cm*
- Basic features: Metal lattice reclining surface with electric and manual CPR function, ISO standard accessory rail on both sides, manually removable head/foot boards, mobilising side rail system
Use Of The ProductConforms to EC directive for Medical devices 93/42/EEC, and is produced to EN 60601-2-52/2010, the standard which came into force in April 2013. It is specifically designed to conform to strict standards that allow use within all types of care environments & meets requirements for insurance policies. This product qualifies as ‘zero-rated’ and eligible for VAT relief, which means if you have a disability or are chronically sick, VAT will not be charged. There may be funding or grants available to assist with this purchase. Please contact us for further details.
Warranty24 months parts and 12 months labour warranty. Extended warranties are available to provide up to 5 years parts & labour cover. This cover also includes an annual service & inspection for the duration of the extended warranty.
Manufactured exclusively for BaKare Beds by Malsch, an ISO 9001 quality standards accredited company.
Our friendly and helpful team are here to help, please contact us via e-mail or call us on 01752 512222