IMPULSE 400 KL
Fall prevention in clinics and hospitals
The Impulse 400 KL low hospital bed allows the reclining surface to be lowered to a floor height of just 27 cm. There is almost no risk of injury to patients in this position in the event of a fall. The bed is equipped with a superior range of basic features during the manufacturing process, from an integrated bed extension to a mobilising side rail system and additional extras.
The Impulse 400 KL model also features outstanding handling characteristics thanks to the 100 mm double castors, which are also equipped with a fixed direction and central brake. The additional protection offered by the optional “Kognimat” sensor mattress ensures that care staff can be alerted by occupants via the nurse call system before they leave the bed, allowing carers to react in time. The wireless alarm is triggered by sensors inserted in the edge of the mattress as soon as the occupant attempts to leave the bed. This allows safeguarding with side rails to be dispensed with in many cases, with the result that the patient’s freedom is not restricted.
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy
- Adjust height for transfers or care
- Move easily with electronic retractable wheels
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control
- Choose from a range of accessories
- Four-part reclining surface with mattress compensation
- Anti-stomach compression
- Height adjustment from extra low to high (27-80cm)
- Extreme stability in every position
- Automatic comfort seating mechanism for raising to a sitting position
- Safety low voltage handset & control system
- Trendelenburg & Anti-Trendelenburg
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off
- Integrated bed extension
- Maximum safety in combination with the KOGNIMAT sensor mattress
- Meets EU / UK legal & safety requirements
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms)
- Fall prevention
- Very good range of possibilities for adjustment – maximum care height of 80 cm *
- Low-level bed – 27 cm *
- Comfort sitting position
- Movable in any positioning height
- Easy manoeuvrability
- 360° moveable casters
- 100 mm double casters
- Robust bed chassis
- 4-wheel central brake with straight run function, completely integrated into the chassis
- Soft lock braking mechanism for gentle braking
Use Of The ProductConforms to EC directive for Medical devices 93/42/EEC, and is produced to EN 60601-2-52/2010, the standard which came into force in April 2013. It is specifically designed to conform to strict standards that allow use within all types of care environments & meets requirements for insurance policies. This product qualifies as ‘zero-rated’ and eligible for VAT relief, which means if you have a disability or are chronically sick, VAT will not be charged. There may be funding or grants available to assist with this purchase. Please contact us for further details.
Warranty24 months parts and 12 months labour warranty. Extended warranties are available to provide up to 5 years parts & labour cover. This cover also includes an annual service & inspection for the duration of the extended warranty.
Manufactured exclusively for BaKare Beds by Malsch, an ISO 9001 quality standards accredited company.
Our friendly and helpful team are here to help, please contact us via e-mail or call us on 01752 512222