IMPULSE 300 KL Hospital Bed
Acute care in clinics and hospitals
The Impulse 300 KL hospital bed allows the reclining surface to be lowered to a floor height of just 27 cm. There is almost no risk of injury to patients in this position in the event of a fall. The bed is equipped with a superior range of basic features during the manufacturing process, from an integrated bed extension to a mobilising side rail system and additional extras.
The Impulse 300 KL hospital bed is equipped with 150 mm double castors and an extremely stable chassis. In addition to the basic functions, the high-quality braking system features a fixed direction for simplified patient transfer. An additional 5th castor, located in the middle of the bed, can be used as a brake as required, and causes the bed to rotate on its own axis with a single manoeuvre (optional). The Impulse 300 KL is equipped with a superior range of basic features during the manufacturing process, from an integrated bed extension to a mobilising side rail system and additional extras. Patient hand controller and care staff control console are easy to understand and simple to use.
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy
- Adjust height for transfers or care
- Move easily with electronic retractable wheels
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control
- Choose from a range of accessories
- Four-part reclining surface with mattress compensation
- Anti-stomach compression
- Very good range of possibilities for adjustment – maximum care height of 86 cm *
- Comfort mounting height of 36 cm *
- Extreme stability in every position
- Automatic comfort seating mechanism for raising to a sitting position
- Safety low voltage handset & control system
- Trendelenburg & Anti-Trendelenburg
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off
- Integrated bed extension
- Maximum safety in combination with the KOGNIMAT sensor mattress
- Meets EU / UK legal & safety requirements
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms)
- Low position: 36 cm
- Working height: 86 cm
- Chassis: 150 mm double castors with four-wheel central brake and fixed direction
- Safe working load: 250 kg
- Reclining surface: 90 x 200 cm
- External dimensions: 106 x 220 cm
- Basic features: ABS reclining surface with electric and manual CPR function, ISO standard accessory rail on both sides, manually removable head/foot boards, mobilising side rail system, integrated bed extension
Use Of The ProductConforms to EC directive for Medical devices 93/42/EEC, and is produced to EN 60601-2-52/2010, the standard which came into force in April 2013. It is specifically designed to conform to strict standards that allow use within all types of care environments & meets requirements for insurance policies. This product qualifies as ‘zero-rated’ and eligible for VAT relief, which means if you have a disability or are chronically sick, VAT will not be charged. There may be funding or grants available to assist with this purchase. Please contact us for further details.
Warranty24 months parts and 12 months labour warranty. Extended warranties are available to provide up to 5 years parts & labour cover. This cover also includes an annual service & inspection for the duration of the extended warranty.
Manufactured exclusively for BaKare Beds by Malsch, an ISO 9001 quality standards accredited company.
Our friendly and helpful team are here to help, please contact us via e-mail or call us on 01752 512222