The Volker 3080 adjustable bed boasts exceptional features & beautiful aesthetics which combine to make it one of the leading care beds available. The 2 part side rails reduce the feeling of restraint for the user and provide assistance whilst transferring into or out of bed, and when not in use, they disappear below the lying surface.
The Volker 3080 is suited to an individual within their own home and also to care homes requiring professional nursing beds for use within multi-occupancy environments.
- Professional care bed solution.
- Patented 2-part side rails which profile with the head and foot sections.
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy.
- Adjust height for transfers or care.
- Choose from a range of wood colours to match your decor.
- Move easily with retractable hidden wheels.
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control.
- Choose from a range of accessories.
- Four section profiling MIS® lying surface.
- Anti-stomach compression.
- Comfort (chair) positioning.
- Fully height adjustable (35 – 70cm or 40 – 80cm).
- Anti-Trendelenburg (tilt function).
- Safety low voltage handset & control system.
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off.
- Meets current & future (due April 2013) EU / UK legal & safety requirements.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms).
The permanent feedback results in better body perception and promotes own movement as well as microcirculation.
The Volker 3080 can be ordered with:
- Standard height split / assist side rails.
- Extended height split / assist side rails (for safety with deeper mattresses).
- Width: 90cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 220cm.
- Width: 100cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 100cm x Length: 220cm.