Thanks to the four-winged folding sliding door, the barred sides and the flexible height adjustment possibilities, the Tom special needs bed provides very good therapeutic support. The combination of the beech wood design and Perspex sides ensure that high visibility into and out of the cot are maximized. Due to the low entry height (approx 30cm), access is available to all who are able to self transfer.
As with all special needs wooden cots in the BaKare range, the wood is specially treated to DIN71-3 (Toy Safety suitable for children) and comes complete with a wood care kit at no additional cost.
The combination of natural wood design and Perspex sides of the Savi Tom ensure maximum visibility into and out of the cot at all times. The Savi Tom provides easy door handling via a patented child proof lock is electrically operated via an electronic handset and profiles to a variety of positions. Full conformance to EU / UK legal & safety requirements not only means that the bed adheres to stringent standards; it also means VAT may not have to be paid if the bed is used by a disabled person or funded by a charity.
- Exceptional therapeutic support.
- Low entry height.
- Multi positional lying surface.
- Height adjustability.
- Perspex sides for user safety with improved visual supervision.
- Perspex sides allow maximum light and visibility to the user.
- Available in various sizes.
- Meets current EU / UK legal & safety requirements.
- Profiling lying surface with flexible wooden slats.
- Fully height adjustable (34 – 104cm).
- Four winged doors to front with child-proof lock.
- Safety low voltage handset & control system.
- Choose between perspex or bars.
- Individual locking castors.
The BaKare range of cots can be ordered with any mixture of sticks or perspex depending on the end user requirements. Every cot is built to order, so please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
- Width: 100cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 170cm.
- Width: 65cm x Length: 155cm.
- Width: 70cm x Length: 140cm.
By adding a colour feature to your Savi cot, parts such as the locking mechanism, T-bar door handles, pillar tops will be coloured for that personalised touch.
*Due to monitor resolutions and colour settings, colours shown may vary.
We are able to offer various options for padding:
- Fixed padding (various colours).
- Fixed padding with protective clear vinyl windows.
- Fixed padding with feed tube hole access.
All of our cots are built to order, so if you have a specific requirement for padding then please Contact Us to discuss the options available.