The Savi Niklas is the latest addition to our wide range of children’s cots for rehabilitation purposes. It was designed with extreme flexibility and functionality of the barred sides in mind. The bed is accessible from all sides because the sides can be lowered independently of each other.
As with all special needs wooden cots in the BaKare range, the wood is specially treated to DIN71-3 (Toy Safety suitable for children) and comes complete with a wood care kit at no additional cost.
The Niklas provides easy handling via a patented child proof lock is electrically operated via an electronic handset. Full conformance to EU / UK legal & safety requirements means that the bed adheres to stringent standards. It is also zero-rated for VAT which means VAT may not have to be paid if the bed is used by a disabled person or funded by a charity.
- Excellent access from all sides.
- All four sides can be independently lowered and posts removed (option).
- Multi positional lying surface.
- Height adjustability.
- Perspex side options for user safety with improved visual supervision.
- Choice of colours.
- Available in various sizes.
- Meets current EU / UK legal & safety requirements.
- Profiling lying surface with flexible wooden slats.
- Fully height adjustable.
- All four sides can be independently lowered in steps.
- Safety low voltage handset & control system.
- Choose between perspex or bars.
- Individual locking castors.
The BaKare range of cots can be ordered with any mixture of sticks or perspex depending on the end user requirements. Every cot is built to order, so please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
- Width: 100cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 170cm.
- Width: 65cm x Length: 155cm.
By adding a colour feature to your Savi cot, parts such as the locking mechanism, T-bar door handles, pillar tops will be coloured for that personalised touch.