The Savi Lola is ideal for small children because it has a fixed, high basic lying height, making nursing more comfortable. It is also easy on the back, thereby seeing to restful sleep.
As with all special needs wooden cots in the BaKare range, the wood is specially treated to DIN71-3 (Toy Safety suitable for children) and comes complete with a wood care kit at no additional cost.
The Lola provides easy door handling via a patented child proof lock. Full conformance to EU / UK legal & safety requirements means that the bed adheres to stringent standards. It is also zero-rated for VAT which means VAT may not have to be paid if the bed is used by a disabled person or funded by a charity.
- Easy door handling with patented child proof lock.
- Can be combined with all bed frames.
- Choice of colours.
- Available in various sizes.
- Meets current EU / UK legal & safety requirements.
- Barred side height 65 cm – 90 cm.
- Fixed lying height of 85 cm.
- Patented child proof lock.
- Safety low voltage handset & control system.
- Choose between perspex or bars.
The BaKare range of cots can be ordered with any mixture of sticks or perspex depending on the end user requirements. Every cot is built to order, so please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
- Width: 100cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 200cm.
By adding a colour feature to your Savi cot, parts such as the locking mechanism, T-bar door handles, pillar tops will be coloured for that personalised touch.
*Due to monitor resolutions and colour settings, colours shown may vary.
We are able to offer various options for padding:
Fixed padding (various colours).
Fixed padding with protective clear vinyl windows.
Fixed padding with feed tube hole access.
All of our cots are built to order, so if you have a specific requirement for padding then please Contact Us to discuss the options available.