The Jonas cot offers a high degree of safety guaranteed by the high sides and the proven patented lock. This gives the parent a high level of peace of mind. The Jonas special needs cot can be enhanced with the additional option of perspex sides, this enhances safety and increases visibility.
As with all special needs wooden cots in the BaKare range, the wood is specially treated to DIN71-3 (Toy Safety suitable for children) and comes complete with a wood care kit at no additional cost.
The Jonas provides easy door handling via a patented child proof lock. Full conformance to EU / UK legal & safety requirements means that the bed adheres to stringent standards. It is also zero-rated for VAT which means VAT may not have to be paid if the bed is used by a person with disabilities or funded by a charity.
- High side height available up to 220cm available.
- Fixed height (50cm).
- Exceptional therapeutic support.
- Perspex side options for user safety with improved visual supervision.
- Choice of colours.
- Available in various sizes.
- Meets current EU / UK legal & safety requirements.
- Four winged doors to front with patented child-proof lock.
- Body weights of up to 150 kg possible.
- Choose between perspex or bars.
- Available in various bed sizes (up to 180 x 220 cm).
The BaKare range of cots can be ordered with any mixture of sticks or perspex depending on the end user requirements. Every cot is built to order, so please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
- Width: 100cm x Length: 200cm.
- Width: 90cm x Length: 200cm.
By adding a colour feature to your Savi cot, parts such as the locking mechanism, T-bar door handles, pillar tops will be coloured for that personalised touch.
*Due to monitor resolutions and colour settings, colours shown may vary.
We are able to offer various options for padding:
- Fixed padding (various colours).
- Fixed padding with protective clear vinyl windows.
- Fixed padding with feed tube hole access.
All of our cots are built to order, so if you have a specific requirement for padding then please Contact Us to discuss the options available.