Sales Job Vacancy, Plymouth, Devon, UK
BaKare Beds are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Title:||Sales / Lead Generator|
|Department:||Bakare Sales (Plympton)|
|Responsible to:||Sales Manager / Office Manager|
Overall purpose of job:
To assist suitable levels of sales in line with company business plan. The aim of this job is to contact existing and new clients in the care sector and try to arrange appointments, whilst building a strong professional relationship with our prospective customers.
Your role will be to contact using telephone, mail, email and social media ( between 50 – 80 calls per day) sales prospects across the UK. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- To work as part of a team in promoting the BaKare range of products.
- Ensuring that targets and objectives are achieved on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Call existing and new clients and make sales appointments
- Key account management of clients
- Respond to all incoming leads immediately and effectively
- Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation
- Identify and remain up to date on potential business
- Achieving a high level of customer service
- Administrative duties
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Empathy whilst dealing with clients
- Ability to understand & retain detailed technical specifications
- Good organizational skills
- Essential IT skills
Key Results Areas:
To increase sales revenue and sales turnover achieved and reviewed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Maintain a good working environment so tasks / work loads are achieved.
|Hours:||Part Time: neg.|
|Perm / Temp:||Permanent position|
|Salary:||£7.70 p/h + bonus|
|Eligibility:||Applications can only be accepted from candidates who are authorized to work for any UK employer. All applicants will be enhanced CRB checked.|
To enquire, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.