Every adult is unique and has different requirements - this is why our wooden special needs cots are custom built exactly to your needs. We can work with therapists to ensure the cot is designed and built perfect for you. Reassurance is also given as all of our special needs cots are supported by our friendly Nationwide service.
Our cots have the following benefits:
- Suitable for special needs up to and including adult size (on selected models)
- Max user weight of 150kg (23 stone) users options (on selected models)
- Lying Surface Dimensions of up to 100x200cm optional (on selected models)
- Natural hardwood construction with no use of harmful paint or lacquer
- Height adjustable lying surface to allow comfortable entry / exit of cot and therapy (on selected models)
- Good vision into and out of cot
- Patented door locks provide great security, with quick release in order to allow adult and child restful sleep
- Multi positional, profiling lying surface to raise head or knees (on selected models)
All wood is specially treated to DIN71-3 and each cot comes complete with a wood care kit at no additional cost.
Full conformance to EU / UK legal & safety requirements not only means that the bed adheres to stringent standards; it also means VAT may not have to be paid if the bed is used by a disabled person or funded by a charity.