We have engineers nationwide and are happy to provide support across the UK. We have also provided support to the Channel Islands and as far as the Shetland Islands.
- Breakdown call-out and repair with prices starting from £75. We repair:
- beds (including non-BaKare / Volker beds such as spares and repairs for Invacare, Oihana and Pardo beds)
- mattresses (including air mattreses)
- hoists (eg Arjo, Invacare, etc)
- other mobility equipment
- Annual / periodic service / inspection of the above
- Delivery and bed moves
- PAT testing
BaKare technicians are trained to service most types of mobility products including those supplied by third parties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How soon can an Engineer attend to my product?
A. The Engineers normal working week is 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The usual call out response for repair work is within 5 working days. In the event of an emergency situation we will endeavour to respond by next working day subject to engineer availability and this may incur additional costs.
Please contact our support centre on (01752) 512227, to find out more about how we can service your bed.