The Volker 2082 is operated via an electronic handset and profiles to a variety of positions. Full conformance to EU / UK legal & safety requirements (in particular, EN 60601-2-52/2010, the standard that all manufacturers of adjustable beds must meet by April 2013) means that the bed adheres to stringent standards.
- Professional care bed solution
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy
- Adjust height for transfers or care
- Choose from a range of wood colours to match your decor
- Move easily with retractable hidden wheels
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control
- Choose from a range of accessories
- Four section profiling MIS® lying surface
- Anti-stomach compression
- Comfort (chair) positioning
- Fully height adjustable (35 – 70cm or 40 – 80cm)
- Anti-Trendelenburg (tilt function)
- Safety low voltage handset & control system
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off
- Meets current & future (due April 2013) EU / UK legal & safety requirements
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms)
Side Rail Options
This bed is available with:
- standard height 2 full length side rails
- optional side rail height extension kit (for safety with deeper mattresses)
|Height Adjustment (excl. mattress)||35-70cm (13.8″-27.6″) / 40-80cm (15.7″-31.5″)|
|Lying Surface Dimensions||200 x 90cm (78.7″ x 35.4″)|
|External Dimensions||209 x 100cm (82.3″ x 39.4″)|
|Under Bed Clearance for Hoist||13cm – 18cm (5.1″-7.1″)|
|Total Weight||110kg (17.3 stone)|
|Safe Working Load||230kg (36.2 stone)|
|Side Rail Type||Full Length Twin rails|
|Lying Surface Type||MIS®|
|Undercarriage Style||4 Leg Telescopic Lift|
|Castors / Brakes||Electronic Retractable|
|Comfort Positioning||As Standard|
|Adjustable Knee Break||As Standard|
|Anti-Stomach Compression||As Standard|
|Alternative Size Options||220x90cm|
|Head & Footboard||Integrated|
|Carers Control Box||Optional|
|Grab Pole and Handle||Optional|
|Protective Side Rail Padding||Optional|
Use Of The Product
Conforms to EC directive for Medical devices 93/42/EEC, and is produced to EN 60601-2-52/2010, the standard that all manufacturers of adjustable beds must meet by April 2013. It is specifically designed to conform to strict standards that allow use within all types of care environments & meets requirements for insurance policies. This product qualifies as ‘zero-rated’ and eligible for VAT relief, which means if you have a disability or are chronically sick, VAT will not be charged. There may be funding or grants available to assist with this purchase. Please contact us for further details.
Full 12 months parts and labour warranty, 24 months parts warranty. Extended warranties are available to provide up to 5 years parts & labour cover. This cover also includes an annual service & inspection for the duration of the extended warranty.
If you have any queries please contact our sales team on 01752 512222 alternatively you can email us.
There may be funding or grants available to assist with this purchase. Please refer to the funding your mobility equipment purchase guide
This product qualifies as ‘zero-rated’ and eligible for VAT relief, which means if you have a disability or are chronically sick, VAT will not be charged.
Prices are quoted excluding VAT & delivery.
Information Day: Becker muscular dystrophy Join the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign on Saturday 15 June from 10am to 4...
bakarebeds: A famous visitor test driving our 2013 Residential Bed @ stand F70 #naidex 2013 http://ow.ly/i/20QSW...