The Diamond™ is unique in that it offers incredible stability without needing to press the static button, meaning that wheelchair transfers, self-positioning and assisted transfers are easier and safer than with a traditional deep cell dynamic mattress, which should significantly reduce the risk of falls.
This dynamic pressure relieving mattress is a full replacement system that sits straight on to a bed frame. Its ultra low height means that it fits all hospital and nursing beds allowing safe usage of cot side rails (assuming they have been built to the correct CE standard – BS EN1970).
This is our most popular alternating air mattress and is used throughout the EU to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers whilst offering traditional home comfort to the client.
- A full replacement air mattress designed to meet the needs for individuals at all levels of pressure damage risk and offers outstanding performance in pressure ulcer prevention and as an aid to treatment.
- low height safely fits all hospital and nursing beds allowing safe usage of cot side rails
- 58 air cells and micro low air loss (MLAL™) technology support the user on a comfortable cushion of air.
- 10 minute cell alternation cycle time redistributes body mass, simulating natural body movements and preventing the starvation of oxygen to the tissues and the build-up of cellular waste. It also facilitates increased permeability of blood capillaries within the area, increasing blood flow.
- MLAL™ ensures that air cells rapidly conform to the unique shape of each mattress user.
- 12.5cm (5 in) depth construction makes the Squirrel Diamond™ the only full replacement air mattress available that provides full pressure relief whilst ensuring the safety of bedrail use when fitted.
- Robust, easy to use, simple to maintain and has been built to withstand the vigorous daily use of the modern care environment.
|Overlay / Full Replacement||Full Replacement|
|Air Output||4-6 Litres|
|Pressure Range||30-60 mmHG|
|Cycle Time||10 Minutes|
|Noise||< 30 db|
|Maximum weight||20 stone/127kg|
|Dimensions||200cm x 83.75cm x 12.5cm|
|Alarm||Visual/Audible (low pressure, power failure)|
|Alternative Widths||100cm, 120cm|
|Alternative Lengths||210cm, 220cm|
Size / Price Options
- Standard 88cm width x 200cm standard length £1595
- Standard 88cm width x Extended length to either 2.1m or 2.2m £1795
- Extended 100cm width x 200cm standard length £2295
- Extended 120cm width x 200cm standard length £2295
- Extended 100cm width x extended length 2.1 or 2.2m £2495
- Extended 120cm width x extended length 2.1 or 2.2m £2495
If you have any queries please contact our sales team on 01752 512222 alternatively you can email us.
There may be funding or grants available to assist with this purchase. Please refer to the funding your mobility equipment purchase guide
This product qualifies as ‘zero-rated’ and eligible for VAT relief, which means if you have a disability or are chronically sick, VAT will not be charged.
Prices are quoted excluding VAT & delivery.