Klearside® Junior Bed
Klearside® Junior Adjustable Bed
Shown in beech with natural vinyl padding
The Klearside® is a popular choice for children due to its great vision through the Klearsides®, low entrapment risk and padding options. The Klearside® Junior is a reduced length version with additional colour options suitable for users who don’t require a full adult sized bed.
To reduce the risk of injuries to vulnerable users from collisions and entrapment where side rails are present, bumper covers are traditionally used; however this can make the user feel ‘boxed in’. The Klearside® adjustable bed uses high strength PVC transparent windows integrated into both sides of the bed. These are mounted on wooden support rails, which are themselves protected by foam padding.
Price (ex VAT): £2199.00
Price (inc VAT): £2638.80
The Klearside® Junior is suited to individuals within their own home or a residential home and offers security to the user whilst offering easy access and easier visual supervision.
BaKare’s patented Klearsides® are superior to inferior copies, benefitting from:
- Large visible windows
- Increased space
- Safety & security during upright positioning
- Klearsides® for user safety with improved visual supervision for carer
- Klearsides® allow maximum light and visibility to the user
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy
- Adjust height for care
- Move easily with hidden wheels
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control
- Choose from a range of accessories
- Four section profiling
- Anti-stomach compression
- Fully height adjustable (38-78cm)
- Safety low voltage handset & control system
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off
- Meets current EU / UK legal & safety requirements
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on this bed (subject to Terms)
|Height Adjustment (excl. mattress)||38cm – 78 cm|
|Lying Surface Dimensions||180x90cm|
|Under Bed Clearance for Hoist||14cm|
|Safe Working Load||180kg|
|Side Rail Type||180cm Length Klearsides®|
|Lying Surface Type||Option Comfort Wing or Steel Mesh|
|Undercarriage Style||Scissor Action|
|Castors / Brakes||Option Manual or Central Locking Castors|
|Adjustable Knee Break||0-30 degrees|
|Alternative Size Options||–|
|Head & Footboard||Integrated|
|Carers Control Box||Nurses Lockout through users handset|
|Grab Pole and Handle||Optional|
|Protective Side Rail Padding||Standard|
|Protective Head And Footboard Padding||Optional|
Klearsides® can now be added to other BaKare beds including the Prestige or Evolution range, should you require extra features to go with your Klearside® bed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What material is the bed/padding made from?
Bed: wooden head and footboards with steel bed frame. Padding: PVC Vinyl (Fire Retardant Crib 5)
- What can you clean the bed with?
Mild detergent / Soap and Water
- Can the bed be steam cleaned?
- Can replacement padding be bought?
For further questions, please contact us for more advice.
|Dear Mr Tregelles,I am writing to thank you for your help and consideration with regard to my sons new bed. At each and every point of contact with your company the staff have always been charming, polite and attentive. This includes your delivery men who were patient and considerate in their delivery of the working instructions of the bed.I especially appreciated the fact that you were prepared without hesitation to exchange the bed for a model that might have been more suitable, however fingers crossed the bed on the second week seemed more suitable.So it just leaves me to conclude with an enormous thank you for providing such a first rate service and obviously employing such wonderful people.Kind wishes fromMrs Duncan|
– Mrs Duncan, UK 23/3/2009
Our friendly and helpful team are here to help, please contact us via e-mail or call us on 01752 512222